Striving for simplicity, always learning new things.
I’m Aaron Durham, a multidisciplinary designer with 7 years of experience. I'm passionate for technology, music, coffee, travelling and everything visually stimulating. Constantly learning and experiencing new things.
- Extremely proficient with Photoshop/Illustrator
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Print design and branding
- Photography and video editing
- passion for visual design, with focus on building functional and usable products
- high self-motivation in working individually and closely with other teams
- experience solving key design problems through ideation
- a strong eye for clean, pixel-perfect design and attention to detail
- a strong sense of design theory and typography
- Visual Design Specialist | Flock
- July 2016 - Present
- Currently working on the UI for the web and mobile apps.
- Sr. UI Designer | BrowserStack
- August 2014 - June 2016
- Worked closely with UX designers to define a new visual style guide for the entire site. Based on the new style guide, I designed the UI for the Live Testing dashboard, helpdesk and careers page.
- Visual Design Specialist | BigRock
- July 2013 - August 2014
- Maintained the US and India website and assisted the product managers in exploring options for enhancements to style and content of same. Designed dashboard for user stats and team feedback website among other projects.
- Senior Visual Designer | BigRock
- July 2012 - July 2013
- Designed a major overhaul to the visual presentation of all Bigrock web properties, to emphasize and synchronize with updated backend technology and began to develop design patterns for the same.
- Graphic Designer | BigRock
- September 2011 - July 2012
- Created a large library of reusable templates, web buttons/banners and other collateral, and branding guidelines for all associated websites and offline properties.
- Junior Graphic Designer | Directi
- November 2009 - September 2011
- Responsible for creating flash banners as well as layout for parking pages. Responsibilities also included designing event conference collaterals and online ads.
- Graphic Design Associate | Directi
- November 2008 - November 2009
- Designed identity and collateral for internal business units. Responsible for print, and imaging.
- Bachelor of Mass Media - Advertising
- St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
- 2005 – 2008